Weekend Nursing Jobs
Part-time jobs can help you make ends meet, pay more bills and help you save money. Vying for weekend jobs can be as competitive as full-time positions. If you are looking for weekend nursing jobs, chances are you are a registered nurse already. If you are not one, you should consider looking for a job outside nursing. For registered nurses interested, I’m going to try as much as possible to answer a few of those questions you have in mind concerning the job. Also, I’d attach links to weekend security jobs available at this time. Feel free to check them out!
How easy is it to get Weekend Nursing Jobs?
Weekend Nursing Jobs – Requirements
Due to the nature of this job, you must have the appropriate qualifications before you can be hired. Some of these qualifications are;
- You must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing whose program is accredited by the National League for Nursing.
- Must be currently licensed (in good standing) in State(s) of nursing practice.
- At least 1- year experience in nursing.
- Relevant Certification
- Documentation of good physical and emotional health.
- Must meet educational/experience requirements outlined in the laws of licensure states.
Other medical centers may have additional specifications to this list. Do well to check the requirements on the job advertisement before applying.
Weekend Nursing Jobs – Average Income
The average wage for a nurse is $32.66 per hour.
Weekend Nursing Jobs – Average Working Hours Required
Working hours are contracted dependent on the contractual requirements of the site. Usually, working hours for weekend nurses is within the 5-8 hours range.
Weekend Nursing Jobs – Benefits
- Working during the weekend lets you get things done on your own terms without interruptions. There won’t be much to do mainly because people usually don’t come into work during the weekend.
- Another benefit of getting a weekend job over a conventional second job is that you earn some extra cash in addition to your current income [that is if you have a regular job].
- You will not only make more money, but you will also add skills acquired and experience to your résumé.
Weekend Nursing Jobs – Drawbacks
The major drawback of taking weekend jobs is the increased stress that comes with it. Balancing this job, your regular job and personal life can take a negative toll on you. It will take some getting used to.
Available Weekend Nursing Jobs
Registered Nurse – RN – Part Time Weekends – Shift Differentials Offered [Shelbyville, KY 40065]. The schedule for this position will consist of 12-hour shifts on Saturdays and Sundays.
Registered Nurse, Home Healthcare, Wound Care – Weekends.
[Optimal Home Care, Inc. – Denver, CO]